Do you want free tuition for the 2019-2020 school year?
Do you want $10,000 cash?
Your choice with the winning ticket! We only sell 300 tickets so the odds are in your favor.
Drawing will be held at the 2019 Spring Gala on March 16, 2019. Raffle purchasers do not need to be present to win!
Visit our event website to browse auction items, buy your tickets, and more on the upcoming 2019 Spring Gala.
Rules to Play
- Must be 18 years old or older to win. No group tickets sold, individuals only. No need to be present at the Spring Gala to win.
- Ticket purchase is not considered a charitable contribution.
- A minimum of 175 tickets must be sold or prize may be prorated.
- Federal and state taxes must be withheld on raffle winnings (minus wager) of $5,000 or greater and reported to tax agencies.
- Two forms of ID required of winner(s): Driver's license, passport, social security card, military ID, tribal member ID issued by federally recognized Indian tribe, voter registration card, or completed and unmodified Form W-9. One form of identification must include a photograph.
- State and federal taxes must be paid in advance to select tuition option.
- You agree to the use of your name for publicity.
For additional information, please contact Mrs. Rachel Podorski-Orozco by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.