"St. Vincent Pallotti Parent Guild strives to enrich the educational experience of all students by fostering parental involvement...serving together we all make a difference."
Recognizing that a student's academic and personal achievement can be significantly affected by the involvement of parents in the school, the St. Vincent Pallotti Parent Guild has been established to:
- Promote communication between parents and the school
- Provide social and spiritual opportunities for parents
- Support the Post Prom safe celebration held for students
- Coordinate parent volunteer efforts within the school
- Host informative events focused on topics of interest to Pallotti parents
For more information on the Parent Guild, contact Dr. Adele Merritt, President, by email at ParentGuild@pallottihs.org.
The Parent Guild meets monthly, usually on the second Thursday, at 7:00 PM in the Audio-Visual Room on the second floor. Please join us and meet some new friends.